Saturday, February 20, 2016

Make the First Dollar



While sitting in Orlando at the Daymond John Launch event, I pondered what it is that everyone in life is after. The carrot seems to be wealth beyond their own belief. Fortunately, I already know it is the why that must be right first, then the other will come. No one wants to stay stuck where they are and they want so much more.

Tim Payne, one of the Daymond Team trainers explained that it is our thinking that has got in the way of success. I am blessed to have spent time with another millionaire today. I do my best to meet more of them every day. I may have to write a book about it! How I met 100 millionaires in one year and what they taught me! Just in the last year, I have met or corresponded directly with about ten. That is ten more than last year that are obviously doing well. They are Ken D., Joey F., Lisa S,, 33,, Josh E., Grant C., Robert S., Tim D., Roger G., Matthew P.. y doing so, it brings new perspectives. It is not only about financial freedom. It is about why  your doing what your doing.

What they are teaching me is that you have to believe in yourself first. Focus on the way forward, get after it and use all of your time doing what is necessary to achieve greatness. Our characters are shaped by those we choose to be around. Take time to evaluate who and how you will use your time. Get after it and make that first dollar. Spend time perfecting your speaking, your material and your products to bring value. Use the relationships you have built and leverage them as a win/win/win for others and yourself.

Get out there and make your first dollar. It took me two years so that means that so far I have made 0.0013698 per day. The seeds you plant don't always grow overnight. Start now!

That was until I took the FREE 10-Day Transformation training put on by Jack Canfield and decided to become a Trainer from the #1 America Success Coach.
Your link to that same training  INSTANT ACCESS 


#iammarkgreen
#mysilverboots

No comments:

Post a Comment