Tuesday, March 1, 2016

When You are Told You Can't

When You are Told You Can't

Never underestimate passion!
 Every person should know better than to listen to someone who does not have your best interest at heart. If you listen to them, they will become your worst critic and it validates them. I had that experience and then proved that person wrong on many levels. What do you do when your told that you can't do something. When you are inspired to achieve and people shoot it down. When they taunt you and tease you because they think they know you better than you know yourself. Do you believe them? I want to show you why you should not.

It is important because if we continue to believe others we will stay where we are. No goals achieved, no growth and we will never live the life we want to live. I was told I would never have a college degree or make it in a career of my choice. I was told I was no good by my own family members and spouse. For a long time, I listened and that was my first mistake. I am sorry if I offend anyone by saying this but they are dead wrong! They have no idea what you are capable of. You can achieve much more than they can imagine. I want to share that it is when we discover our energy that things happen. When the heart takes over and leaves the head wondering what just happened. I know many people who have had extreme adversity in their lives and are hitting it out of the park.

Sometimes the truth hurts. We are not motivated and we do not apply what we know to improve. We exaggerate and picture ourselves with big muscles and strong bodies while we sit on the sofa eating potatoe chips and when we look in the mirror, we suck it in and try and be the person we think we are in our minds but on the surface, it is evident we have work to do. Suprise! Reality gets a vote.

Why not start setting achievable goals that make a difference. Use resources to get there. There is plenty of information online to get started and it is all FREE. You dont have to buy thousands of dollars of programs, tapes and other things to start making big goals. You have to eliminate what I call "stinking thinking". I am attaching the picture of my law degree to prove to you that I know what I am talking about. I believe it with my whole heart and I live it every day now. So get after it!






No comments:

Post a Comment